1. You may be journalists first and marketers second. That is, marketing is not your bench strength.
2. Newspapers are notorious for not knowing how to promote themselves and you may be too tied to the past.
3. You may be too deep in the forest to see the trees.
4. You may not “really” know why people won’t subscribe and/or won’t advertise with your news media and how to overcome their reluctance.
5. And frankly, you may not know how to build a desire for your evolving news media and your new capabilities like the highly motivated and competitive pure plays do.
If just one of the above “maybes” is true, we should talk. Wouldn’t inbound orders and inquiries be nice again?
I ask you, do non-subscribers and non-advertisers know what role you play in their lives and why they should be a part of it?
Let’s work together to take a fresh look at your brand & long term value. Of course we’ll work with your in-house marketing, audience development and advertising teams too to make sure we are all on the same page.
Once we’ve ascertained the proper direction, my team and I will give you a new look with spot-on creatives, and outline a solid media plan (trade & direct) that will make your news media venue more attractive than ever before and sway the non-believers.
Our efforts on your behalf will be designed to:
• Retain and attract subscribers.• Retain and attract advertisers.
• Retain and attract stellar employees.
We’ll even track the results to prove you’ll gain way more than enough new revenue to offset our fee so that ultimately, we cost you nothing.
Take the next step to learn more.