“One of the best sites for over-50 job searches”, national syndicated columnist Joyce Lain Kennedy
Take advantage of our newest service..
PLATINUM FEATURED EMPLOYER MEMBERSHIP--a nationwide community-based recruitment campaign.
Your membership on Seniors4Hire.org gives our registered members confidence that your business values a diverse community and actively recruits folks 50 and older.
- Feature News Release and follow up publicity campaign including Newsletter Distribution, Social Media Distribution, Blog, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin Messaging, Grassroots and Viral Marketing.
- We proactively promote your company as a supporter of ours in a favorable manner in all appropriate media and community opportunities to expose your recruitment marketing campaign to our targeted audience while at the same time create a favorable disposition for your products and/or services with our members and other consumers.
- We name you a “Proud Featured Employer” for those 50 and older.
- License to use the “Proud Featured Employer” emblem.
- Logo banner links directly to your employment/careers section.
- Company profile page where you can sell your company to candidates.
- Ability to post up to 100 jobs ads to the Top 100 Populated US cities. That’s 10,000 postings!
- Ability to search Senior4Hire.org’s proprietary member resume database and contact members directly.
As the front-runner and the leading advocate for the employment of older workers, we receive tremendous media exposure. Seniors4Hire.org has been featured on Good Morning America, CNN, Fox Business News, CBS MarketWatch, National Public Radio and in hundreds of print and trade publications including Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Times, Dallas Morning News, Kiplingers, Bottom Line, US News and World Report, Newsweek, BusinessWeek, and AARP Magazine.
Seniors4Hire.org is a member of the International Association of Employment Web Sites (IAEW) and is profiled in nationally recognized job-seeker career books including; CAREERXROADS' Top 500 & WEDDLE's Top 350 Recruiter's and Job Seeker's Guide.